- SNAILS HAVE TEETH.
- An ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
- The world’s largest wine cask is in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Some toothpastes contain anti-freeze.
- George Lumley, aged 104, married Mary Dunning, aged 10, in Nortallerton, England on August 25, 1783. She was the great-great-granddaughter of the woman who’d broken her engagement to Lumley 80 years before!
- You can distinguish between an alligator and a crocodile by paying attention to whether the animal sees you later or after a while.
- Eggplants aren’t vegetables – they’re fruit.
- There are more species of penguins in NZ than any other country on earth.
- Sweat is actually odourless. It’s bacteria on the skin that creates the smell.
- Just 2% of the teenagers who read this list will try getting an ant drunk to see if it topples to the left or right.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
You Ain’t Gonna Believe This!
Fun facts that'll blow your mind!
Latest Issue & Articles:
Where in the world would we be without gardens
Under One Roof
A wish-list for my Grandson
Choosing Love in a Laundromat
Home Sweet Home
How to buy a souvenir
Chicken Shawarma PLUS Pita Bread & Toum