THINGS YOU’D NEVER KNOW WITHOUT HOLLYWOOD:
- On the rare chance you run out of bullets, you’ll always be able to reload your gun – even though you haven’t been carrying any extra ammunition before now.
- A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
- Cars that crash will always burst into flames.
- A detective can solve a case, only when he’s been suspended from duty.
- Once applied, lipstick will never rub off – even while scuba diving.
- During all police investigations, it’s necessary to visit a strip-club at least once.
- Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though their husband and children never have time to eat it.
For two robbers who walked into a pastry shop in St. Etienne, France, it probably looked like an easy rip-off. They were armed with a pistol and a tear-gas bomb. But, when they demanded the goods, they were met instead with a barrage of goodies.
The 65-year-old pastry shop owner, along with her daughter and two grandchildren, thwarted the would-be thieves with a pastry pummelling of cakes and pies.
No match for the sweet attack, the robbers fled the scene of the crème …