- It’s against the law in Washington DC to go fishing while riding a horse.
- The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
- The bullfrog is the only animal that never sleeps.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s chewing-gum.
- Peanut oil is used for cooking in submarines because it doesn’t smoke unless it’s heated above 450F.
- Your average pencil will draw a line 50kms long.
- Ears of corn always have an even number of rows.
- The longest word used by Shakespeare in any of his works is “honorificabilitudinitatibus”, found in ‘Love’s Labours Lost’. What does it mean? Well, you’d better ask William – no one else knows!
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- According to acupuncturists, there is a point on the head that you can press to control your appetite. It is located in the hollow just in front of the flap of the ear. (Try it!)
- 4% of the people who read this list will consider getting a pencil and drawing a line and seeing if it will last for 50kms. But nobody we know will actually do it.
You Ain’t Gonna Believe This!
Fun facts that'll blow your mind!
Latest Issue & Articles:
A new way of using your mind
Pick of the Bunch
Bird Brains & Horse Rides
The Crispy Bits
Everybody Sings! Communities through singing.
Fairytale castles and a once-a decade Passion Play