- Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
- Drivers in Nebraska back in 1912 had to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, then wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.
- A third of all Kiwis flush the toilet while they are still sitting on it.
- Almonds are members of the peach family.
- Americans consume about 100 acres of pizza per day.
- 35% of people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- On average women say 7000 words per day. Men manage just over 2000.
- If your stomach didn’t store food, you’d need to eat every 15-20 minutes. (Now there’s an idea!)
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body.
- Less than 1% of the men who read this list will attempt to count the number of words a woman uses each day.
You Ain’t Gonna Believe This!
Fun facts that'll blow your mind!
Latest Issue & Articles:
Where in the world would we be without gardens
Under One Roof
A wish-list for my Grandson
Choosing Love in a Laundromat
Home Sweet Home
How to buy a souvenir
Chicken Shawarma PLUS Pita Bread & Toum