- Cleopatra lived closer in time to the building of the first Pizza Hut than to the building of the pyramids.
- A con man once sold the Eiffel Tower – and then he almost sold it a second time!
- A healthy pelican can carry up to 14 litres in its pouch.
- People who suffer from ‘boanthropy’ believe they’re a cow – and will try to live their life accordingly. (Moooo …)
- Sunsets on Mars are blue.
- Horses and cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream when lying down.
- ‘Tyromancy’ was an ancient form of divination that involved observing cheese to predict the future.
- Honeybees flap their wings 230 times every second.
- French babies cry with an accent.
- 11% of the people who read this list will consider trying to read their future by studying cheese, but few will actually try it.
You Ain’t Gonna Believe This!
Fun facts that'll blow your mind!
Latest Issue & Articles:
When we become strangers
How loneliness leaks into our lives – and what we can do about it
Finding a lifetime love of Exercise
Being screen safe
Top tips for your family’s cyber sanity
Round, roly-poly & dangerous!
Then came Susan ...
Art of Manliness
How to accept your partner’s flaws