- Cleopatra lived closer in time to the building of the first Pizza Hut than to the building of the pyramids.
- A con man once sold the Eiffel Tower – and then he almost sold it a second time!
- A healthy pelican can carry up to 14 litres in its pouch.
- People who suffer from ‘boanthropy’ believe they’re a cow – and will try to live their life accordingly. (Moooo …)
- Sunsets on Mars are blue.
- Horses and cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream when lying down.
- ‘Tyromancy’ was an ancient form of divination that involved observing cheese to predict the future.
- Honeybees flap their wings 230 times every second.
- French babies cry with an accent.
- 11% of the people who read this list will consider trying to read their future by studying cheese, but few will actually try it.
You Ain’t Gonna Believe This!
Fun facts that'll blow your mind!
Latest Issue & Articles:
Where in the world would we be without gardens
Under One Roof
A wish-list for my Grandson
Choosing Love in a Laundromat
Home Sweet Home
How to buy a souvenir
Chicken Shawarma PLUS Pita Bread & Toum